Personal thoughts and rants
Based in Barcelona. Writing code for living.
On my free time I teach Haidong Gumdo (korean martial art of the sword), shoot street photography, travel and play rock ‘n roll on my guitar.
Fountain pen aficionado, fan of the Boston Red Sox, and privacy advocate.
Here are some links for you:
- 🎙 Ricard Torres Radio: my podcast.
- 👨🏻💻 Ricard Torres Code: my developer notepad.
- 📸 @ricard.torres my Instagram, for my best shots.
- ✈️ Quicoto Blog: my travel blog (written in Spanish).
- 📱 Ricard Torres Moblog photos taken with my phone (food mostly).
You can also find me on:
- Masks and my first trip to Japan✈️ Back in 2009, I visited Japan 🇯🇵 for what I didn’t know would be my first visit to the country and Asia in general. …
- Weeknote 16 (2021)It has been a busy couple of weeks. Long story short, I adopted a cat! 😻 The process, which should’ve been easy, wasn’t. Well, ok, …
- Weeknote 12 (2021)👨💻 The work from home revolution At this point, you’ve probably read how the world has embraced the work from home. How companies are going …
- Weeknote 11 (2021)🌱 Custom planter for my balcony This week I’ve been looking for wooden planters. You would think it’s easy, and you’d be right if you …
Check out the Archive for all the posts.