Hi there! 👋
Based in Barcelona. Writing code for living.
Principal Frontend Software Engineer at Cognizant Netcentric. On my free time I teach Haidong Gumdo (Korean martial art of the sword), shoot street photography, travel, and play rock ‘n roll on my guitar.
Fountain pen aficionado, fan of the Boston Red Sox, and privacy advocate.
Here are some links for you:
- 🎙 Korean Tapas: podcast.
- 👨🏻💻 Ricard Torres Code: developer notepad.
- 📸 @ricard.torres Instagram, for my best shots.
- ✈️ Quicoto Blog: travel blog (written in Spanish).
- 📱 Ricard Torres Photos: shot with my phone.
- 🇯🇵 Anime reviews
- 📚 Manga reviews
You can also find me on:
- Weeknote 48 (2023)What used to be a weekend of massive discounts has become a regular Friday ☹️ I don’t know if you found any amazing deals during… Read more: Weeknote 48 (2023)
- My first noise-cancelling earbudsI’m very late to the party. I’ve never needed noise-cancelling headphones as I mostly work (or used to work) in a quiet office and now… Read more: My first noise-cancelling earbuds
- Weeknote 45 (2023)Even if the image above shows a fantastic burger, fries and great cocktails… Ramen season has begun, my friends 🍜 This week I was fortunate… Read more: Weeknote 45 (2023)
- Barcelona’s anti-privacy plan for public transportIn awful news recently, TMB (Barcelona’s Metropolian area Transport) has announced some tickets will no longer be available in paper form starting next year. These… Read more: Barcelona’s anti-privacy plan for public transport
Check out the Archive for all the posts.