Personal thoughts and rants
Based in Barcelona. Writing code for living.
On my free time I teach Haidong Gumdo (korean martial art of the sword), shoot street photography, travel and play rock ‘n roll on my guitar.
Fountain pen aficionado, fan of the Boston Red Sox, and privacy advocate.
Here are some links for you:
- 🎙 Ricard Torres Radio: my podcast.
- 👨🏻💻 Ricard Torres Code: my developer notepad.
- 📸 @ricard.torres my Instagram, for my best shots.
- ✈️ Quicoto Blog: my travel blog (written in Spanish).
- 📱 Ricard Torres Moblog photos taken with my phone (food mostly).
You can also find me on:
- Weeknote 44 (2020)😔 Kicked in the nuts, again. The Catalan government has imposed new restrictions as of today. Amongst others, they’ve closed off all the sports facilities …
- 33I don’t like how the proper way of phrasing age in English looks like: “I’m 33 years old“. In Spanish, if we were to literally …
- Weeknote 40 (2020)It has been nine weeks since the last update. So much for “weeknotes”, right? I haven’t been blogging much, not here nor in my travel …
- Is blogging dead?I was reading this blog post the other day: Blogging is dead. Long live ephemerality. A crude slap to the face with reality to those …
Check out the Archive for all the posts.