Personal thoughts and rants
Based in Barcelona. Writing code for living.
On my free time I teach Haidong Gumdo (korean martial art of the sword), shoot street photography, travel and play rock ‘n roll on my guitar.
Fountain pen aficionado, fan of the Boston Red Sox, and privacy advocate.
Here are some links for you:
- 🎙 Ricard Torres Radio: my podcast.
- 👨🏻💻 Ricard Torres Code: my developer notepad.
- 📸 @ricard.torres my Instagram, for my best shots.
- ✈️ Quicoto Blog: my travel blog (written in Spanish).
- 📱 Ricard Torres Moblog photos taken with my phone (food mostly).
You can also find me on:
- Prejudice is bad even when you’re rightI’ve witnessed countless occasions of people accessing the subway without paying a ticket 🎟 I’ve seen them squeeze behind someone before the doors close, jump …
- Review: A Higher LoyaltyI just finished reading “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership” by James Comey. If you’re from the USA or have closely followed back when …
- Disgusting meat bagsThe only thing that would make you exempt from not being conscious of other people is if you would leave in the freaking mountains in …
- 10 thousand steps are a lot of stepsPandemic and walking are not good friends, am I right? 🚶♂️ I bought the recently launched Mi Band 6. In 2016 I had acquired their …
Check out the Archive for all the posts.