Personal thoughts and rants
Based in Barcelona. Writing code for living.
On my free time I teach Haidong Gumdo (korean martial art of the sword), shoot street photography, travel and play rock ‘n roll on my guitar.
Fountain pen aficionado, fan of the Boston Red Sox, and privacy advocate.
Here are some links for you:
- 🎙 Ricard Torres Radio: my podcast.
- 👨🏻💻 Ricard Torres Code: my developer notepad.
- 📸 @ricard.torres my Instagram, for my best shots.
- ✈️ Quicoto Blog: my travel blog (written in Spanish).
- 📱 Ricard Torres Moblog photos taken with my phone (food mostly).
You can also find me on:
- Catalan elections during a pandemicSurprisingly casting my vote was smoother than in pre-COVID years. Yes, the queue was long, we were there for about one hour. Most of the …
- Barcelona’s absurd water pricingI’m calling BS on the whole pricing system for the water supply in the city of Barcelona 😤 I don’t even know how to begin …
- Enforced IoTFirst of all, let me say I ❤️ technology. I make my living off it 💰 However, I don’t like when we’re not given a …
- Weeknote 51 (2020)I have been busy. Busy and with my mind somewhere else. Where? My new apartment 🏡 I know… here I am again ranting about it. …
Check out the Archive for all the posts.