Hi there! 👋
Based in Barcelona. Writing code for living.
Senior Frontend Software Engineer at Netcentric. On my free time I teach Haidong Gumdo (korean martial art of the sword), shoot street photography, travel, and play rock ‘n roll on my guitar.
Fountain pen aficionado, fan of the Boston Red Sox, and privacy advocate.
Here are some links for you:
- 🎙 Korean Tapas: podcast.
- 👨🏻💻 Ricard Torres Code: developer notepad.
- 📸 @ricard.torres Instagram, for my best shots.
- ✈️ Quicoto Blog: travel blog (written in Spanish).
- 📱 Ricard Torres Moblog photos taken with my phone (food mostly).
You can also find me on:
- Social media makes no senseYou can spend hours researching, coding, testing, then writing a blog post to share with the world. Or you can simply send a tweet 🐦 […]
- Weeknote 18 (2022)😱 First trip after 2 years Next month I’m doing a small trip (1 night) since hell broke loose. I’m even taking a plane! ✈️ […]
- Weeknote 15 (2022)The Rona got me 🤧 Yep, I came down with COVID two weeks ago. Thankfully it could’ve been worse. 👍 The best? Felt like the […]
- Weeknote 10 (2022)After Effects 📹 This week I’ve learned the very basics of using Adobe After Effects to create videos. I have never been any good at […]
Check out the Archive for all the posts.