Hi there! 👋
Based in Barcelona. Writing code for living.
Senior Frontend Software Engineer at Netcentric. On my free time I teach Haidong Gumdo (korean martial art of the sword), shoot street photography, travel, and play rock ‘n roll on my guitar.
Fountain pen aficionado, fan of the Boston Red Sox, and privacy advocate.
Here are some links for you:
- 🎙 Korean Tapas: podcast.
- 👨🏻💻 Ricard Torres Code: developer notepad.
- 📸 @ricard.torres Instagram, for my best shots.
- ✈️ Quicoto Blog: travel blog (written in Spanish).
- 📱 Ricard Torres Moblog photos taken with my phone (food mostly).
You can also find me on:
- Review: Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)This is a spoiler-free review I don’t think I have ever read a book this fast. Not like it was thin, 347 is decent for […]
- Review: Kill Team (Galaxy’s Edge #3)⚠️ Yes, this review contains spoilers. I am so angry at this third book of the series. I was very grateful for the Author’s Note […]
- Getting conned by airlinesAirlines… where do I begin. I have been lining up my upcoming travels for Setember and October. Boy is it fun to look at ticket […]
- Review: Legionnaire (Galaxy’s Edge #1)Spoiler free review. I just finished Legionnaire the first of the Galaxy’s Edge series. This was fun to read! I’m not a speed reader but […]
Check out the Archive for all the posts.